Trommel scrubber, Gold trommel wash plant, Gold wash plant, Trommel, Scrubber, Mineral scrubbers, Gold trommel wash plants, portable gold trommel
JXSC gold trommel is designed to wash and separate its process volumes efficiently and expeditiously. It's with two parts: drum scrubber and screen. The drum scrubber is for washing ore, the screen is for sieving different size particles after washing. trommel scrubber is mainly washing alluvial type, sand type ores and stones, that with much sticky clay, with much good washing effect for clay.
Gold trommel Features:
Capacity: 1-250 TPH as per requested
Procesible Material: All kinds of sticky clay material, include: alluvial gold / tin ore/ tungsten ore/ chrome ore/ coltan ore/ beach sand/ zircon sand/ diamond/iron sand/manganese ore/silica sand/ kaolin clay/ gravel stone,ect.
Application: Suitable to wash and sieve all kinds of material with sticky clay, such as alluvial ore, sand, stone, etc.
Trommel scrubber washing machine is main washing equipment in the mining industry, widely used for washing alluvial type/sand type ores and stones, that with much sticky clay, with much good washing effect for clay.
This machine with two parts: drum scrubber and screen. The drum scrubber is for washing ore, the screen is for sieving different size particles after washing.
- Good function of washing clay, screening ores.
- High production capacity ( can be from 1T/H to 250 T/H) & efficiency.
- Low operating cost, easy maintenance, and low noise.
- The length &diameter of the drum, screen mesh, layer quantity of screen can be customized.
- Can be made a mobile type or stationary type.
- Can Operating with other mining machines.
- The inside drum can be lined with rubber plates or welded with steel material spiral plates.
- Screen material can be PU or manganese or stainless steel
- With Rubber tires driving, water spray pipes inside the screen.
- Can be with electric motor or diesel generator.
|Model||Screen Size (MM)||Rotation Speed(R/Min)||Feeding size (mm)||Angle of inclination (degree)||Capacity (T/H)||Power (KW)|